What started out as a prop/idea became something more. This has been a project happening for the past couple months. We have had a few set backs with my husband having back surgery an a few other emergencies. But from the help of my amazing my mother in law, she helped get us started. To be honest I didnt get a green thumb until now. LOL. Here’s how plants grow, you water them. Go figure. lol. If you have seen the beautiful hydrangeas in the front of my home … my MIL planted those and I truly believe she has the gift of gardening. So what’s left to do …. ??
- Greenhouse Roof & Chandelier install
- We put down black trim because EVENTUALLY our garden will be filled with pee-gravel. So the black edging with just keep the beds and gravel in place.
- Custom Windows/Glass for the remaining of the greenhouse. This is where my Husband (yes im going to brag) is GENIUS. We found a HUGE lot of windows in same sizes (which is actually pretty difficult) on FB Marketplace. Mr. PKP built the whole greenhouse around the sizes. However there are a few spots that need custom windows and being the handyman he is … he will be building them.
- Watering System – before the gravel my husband plans to put in a irrigation system so the whole garden is self watering on timers. The greenhouse will be on a timer so its functional during the winter so I STOP killing plants. lol.
- EVENTUALLY the whole side of our home will be a english/french/patty garden. But for now its perfection.
So with all that here’s some peek at the hard —-> very sweaty work that has been happening while ive been missing in action on social media. This is my happy place. I am creative 90% of the day EVERYDAY. Its kinda exhausting sometimes. I go out here every day and its just PEACEFUL.
So if your new to this whole greenhouse thing …. YES, I will be using it for sessions. OF course. I have two events happening. For the Holidays … we will be adorning it with lights, holly, and trees. PERFECTION.