Its a blessing but I feel like each year I get more behind on my own kiddos Imagination Wonder because I’m planning other children’s. This was my sons BIG 11 Year old session from last year. As he has gotten older each session tends to be less elaborate then the other ones. Growing Up makes me SAD. Im excited for his now TWEEN SESSION this year. (stay tuned for that). With that though I get to make other children’s magical days happen and parents get to time capsule that moment forever !!!
SO WHAT ARE IMAGINATION SESSIONS & HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT FROM MINIS ?!?
- Full Imagination Sessions are created for your child and your child only. Every child is unique and just like every child each of these sessions are too. We come together and create the most magical world for your child. Everything they LOVE in this current moment. Let’s face it …. in a few years they may not love those unicorns anymore. These are perfect for BIG Milestones !!!
- Petite/Mini Imagination Sessions are common themes that most children enjoy !!! These are great for updated images and just fun. I have many clients who take part in BOTH every year !!!
SO WHO ARE THEY FOR ?!?
- Children 4+ in age are perfect for Full Imagination Sessions. They are finally coming into there own with what they like and enjoy. Most parents like to book these for that BIG 5 year session.
- Imagination Minis have age limits depending on the theme and props. Most are 4+ but I do have some events that are 3+.
- THESE ARE FOR BOYS & GIRLS. I have had such a huge influx of Girl Only Imagination Sessions. Yes, Mom’s they can be for boys and I cannot wait to get your baseball player, video gamer, Astronomer, in front of my camera for there special session.
HOW DO YOU BOOK ONE ?!?
- I offer a handful a year since these take sometimes months to plan. Which something like this should since they are that special.
- We start off with a questionnaire, then I start thinking of an amazing concept after you tell me about your amazing child.
- PAYMENT PLANS: Yes these can be an investment. But also affordable. MOST of my clients enjoy having the payment plan option. Its no interest, easy, and helps you afford a luxury as well as maintain everyday bills.